Explo received 23 badges in G2’s 2024 Winter report. Here are some of the highlights:
- Explo was ranked #1 out of 42 vendors for “Customer Relationship” in the Embedded BI category.
- Explo led all “High Performers” in the Embedded Business Intelligence category (#1 out of 8).
- Explo achieved a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 96, third highest in the Embedded BI category.
- 98% of users found Explo to meet or exceed all of their requirements.
- Explo received 100% satisfaction scores across its Predictive Analytics, Data Visualization, and Big Data services.
- Explo received a 9.08/10 score for usability (ease of admin, ease of use, and met requirements)
- Explo improved its average user rating to 4.8 out of 5 (previously 4.7).
Note: These data points are not pulled from a small user review sample size, Explo had the highest number of user reviews (104) in the High Performer category for Embedded Business Intelligence.
Explo moves into the #1 spot across multiple performance metrics as the leading Higher Performer in G2's Winter Report for Embedded Business Intelligence. Customers’ belief in Explo was evident with 100% of users responding they believe Explo is headed in the right direction, and 99% of users would recommend Explo to a colleague. Furthermore, Explo has been honored with its first “Best Relationship” award, a testament to Explo’s customer-first mindset.
"Our unwavering commitment is centered on prioritizing our customers above all else. Thrilled to secure the leading High-Performer ranking in G2’s Winter Report, we take pride in achieving the highest satisfaction scores among end-users within our category," emphasized Gary Lin, co-founder of Explo. "We are dedicated to enhancing our products, investing in new capabilities that make data reporting easier and more accessible, which empowers our customers to realize more value during the era of data and AI."
Explo provides customer-facing analytics solutions that transforms how SaaS companies share data with their end-customers. Explo focuses on embedded dashboards and report building, powered by generative AI. Acknowledging the increasing pressures on product and engineering teams, Explo presents a holistic solution that effortlessly incorporates, tailors, and enables embedded analytics across various SaaS platforms.
Recent Explo user reviews:
- We love how easy it was to build dashboards that actually look good. I think we had an assumption when looking into analytics for our customers that a build vs buy decision was going to come down to quality/design of the final product vs time we had to invest in standing it up. However, with Explo we were able to achieve a very high quality solution that we could stand up in a matter of weeks.
- Explo brings efficiency by significantly decreasing engineering workload and promoting user autonomy in data reporting. Users appreciate the ability to create their data reports, which has boosted our user engagement. This user-friendly approach has a tangible impact on our overall workflow.
- The ability to white-label and customize Explo to match our platform is impressive. We can seamlessly integrate it, so it looks and feels like a natural extension of our brand. This not only enhances user experience but also saves us the time and resources it would take to develop and maintain a custom analytics solution. Explo's flexibility and time-saving capabilities make it a valuable asset for our organization.
- Check our more Explo reviews